Sunday, November 30, 2008

yup, i'm talking about food again.....

this is the season of food! as I sit here writing this i can smell the turkey pot pie that my mom is making from scratch from the leftovers mmmmmmm

as you can tell i love good food. The challenge this year is to not over do it and to focus on eating things that aren't really bad for me and to not gorge myself with sweets. since i do enjoy eating healthy things it shouldn't be too hard to find stuff that is good for me when i go out, the problem is once i get a taste of something that is bad for me i want to eat all of it!

so this is my mission: to find recipes for yummy things that are either healthy or not bad for me ( low calories, fat, high nutrients ) there are a lot of really yummy things to be found if only we take the time to look and taste. Later today i plan on making tomato soup from scratch, mmmmmm oh how good that will taste with a nice piece of bread mmmmm o.k enough of that i should go before i go into a food comma!

No comments: