Wednesday, November 19, 2008

food glorious food!!

ahhh, food oh how i love good food. I love thanksgiving because it is a holiday that is completely dedicated to cooking and eating food with friends and family MMMMMMMMMMM. Let me tell you my mom can put together a really yummy meal she is a very good cook.

speaking of eating with friends one of my friends invited me over to hang out tomorrow night and see their new place of course there will be food involved. My friend described to me over the phone what we would be having and i have been drooling for the past few days just thinking about it. my friend is going to cook a pepper jack chicken ranch sandwich on a toasted bulky roll with tater tots and sauteed green beans oh how yummy that sounds. I can't wait!

since i have been watching what i eat i have become obsessed with food eating good healthy food. food is the one common denominator for all people no matter what race you are or where you live we all eat food. well i seem to be yammering on a little here so i guess i will go now.

No comments: