Thursday, November 13, 2008

hmmmmmmm where to begin.....

let's see where should i start. well exactly one year ago this past Tuesday would have been the first date i went on with what is now my abusive ex boyfriend.... It was kind of a hard day. While i would never ever go back and i am glad to not be with him anymore when this relationship started it was very sweet and wonderful for like a month or so then it got bad......... well i made it through the day ( i had it off from work ) without any scars. yesterday the ass sent me a friend request on myspace i asked him why ( I know i shouldn't respond to him I just couldn't help it ) today he sent a message saying he wanted to be friends! he felt bad about how things ended! he wants to talk and fix it! he would feel better if we could reconcile how this ended and be friends! Umm how is this somehow about making him feel better? He abused me, he stole from me, he treated me bad, he tried to break me, these things can't be fixed. The fact that he thinks they can tells me that he just doesn't get it. IT WAS NEVER ABOUT HIM!

I know that over a camp fire in early October i let go of most of the horrible things he did but hearing from him right as that one year mark came up just made me real angry for a moment. I think i should probable just ignore him but i don't know if i should or if i should respond? and tell him how it really is cuz he's got no clue. He wants to be friends he should be happy i didn't press charges.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think we have all been here. Sort of. I know my ex wanted to be friends with me after the horrible mean and nasty breakup (he was mean and nasty, I locked myself in the bathroom and cried to my friend on the phone), just to make himself feel better and to know that I didn't hate him. They (our exes) are selfish...hence why they are our exes. Right? If you need to talk...you know where to find me. Finding the strength in these circumstances is tough, but you will proud of yourself in the long run!