Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i want to scream.........

well lets see work kind of sucks right now. why is it that the people who are reasonable, non judgemental, flexible always seem to get all the crap thrown at them. I also hate that when someone else makes a stupid decision other people ( ME ) get stuck living with the bad consequences.

let me back tract for a moment. a year ago we interviewed a woman for a part time position in the room next to mine, My feeling was that she wasn't capable of doing the job and that if i had to spend more than 10 minuets alone with her i would rip all of my hair out. well the woman who would be working with her said she would be just fine in her room . so they hired her and she has proven to be incompetent. so, they MOVED HER TO MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!! i said no don't want her!!!! they encouraged me to give it a try ( they didn't give me a choice ) so it i talked to my other co-teacher and we decided to have an open mind she couldn't possibly be as bad as everybody was saying. the first two weeks weren't bad at all then it went down hill fast. She has significant limitations, he's forgetful, pessimistic, spacey, nosey, gossipy, doesn't know how to clean-up after lunch or play with the children no matter how many times i explain to her what she should do or examples of things to try just not capable. So because the idiot in the room next door has no judgement or standards for hiring i now have a crappy teacher in my room! I hate when other people's fuck-ups mess up my day!

No comments: