Friday, April 3, 2009

old friends

this past Tuesday i got together for a drink with an old friend from high school. His name is tom and i haven't seen him in 14 years. I guess you could say we had a love hate friendship. We were very good friends and he did always have my back when i needed him too but we did argue not often but when we did it was loud. I think part of this had to do with how differently we viewed things and the fact that we were spending sooooo much time together that we would get on each others nerves. well any way seeing him was great. WE got to catch up i was proud of all the things he accomplished and he was proud of me and really really surprised that i had done so much.

Him and i have known each other since grade school and we had been friends since high school. I am not sure why we lost touch. He has a very busy schedule so he doesn't have a lot of free time between work, his children, his new wife, but we are going to keep in touch and he wants me to meet his wife and children at some point.

No comments: