Friday, April 10, 2009

I just had a rather weird day off

I guess weird isn't the right word just very up and down. To start with i had today off , i took a vacation day ( up )

i got up this morning and it was really really nice out ( up )

Then i got a text from my co-worker telling me that today was going to be the last day in our programfor one of our children, she is one of the most fun and lovable children on the planet i didn't get to say bye or anything (down)

besides i am tired of seeing these parents do what is best for themselves without considering what is best for their child ( down )

I went to Lowe's to get some potting soil for my planting project ( up )

while i was there i noticed that the herb plants were a really good price i got basil for my mom and mint for me ( up up and up)

went to Lambert's salad bar and got the best salad ever ( UP )

Well when i got home I discover that something was leaking in our basement it was and old water tank that my dad put in decades ago (down)

we had a hard time getting a hold of anybody to come and fix it ( down)

neither my mom or i could turn the handle that would shut the water off (down)
MY next door neighbor was able to come over and turn the water off for us ( up)
my mom and brother got into an argument about the water leaking ( down )
we had really yummy corn chowder and home made corn bread for dinner and my brother and i split a Sunday cup for dessert ( up )

do you see what i mean very strange i think there was a full moon this week. My mood was all over the place i was happy then not Happy then happy then not happy very strange. However i am very proud of myself for still finding joy in my day even though it had some crap going on. ( UP )

No comments: