Thursday, April 23, 2009

hello

well i don't really have a whole lot to write about i just haven't been on here in a while so i thought i should log and write something soooo let's see hmmm oh my brother and i have been talking about going away on vacation in june. we go away for a week every summer. We couldn't come up with anywhere new to visit this year so the other day he asked me if i wanted to go to williamsburg Virginia again ( we went there about 6 or 7 years ago) we had a really good time when we went there before. I said i would like to go again. last night he started looking up information on where we should stay flights there........ well this boy must have done some quick planning today ( he had the day off ) because he just told me that our trip is all planned and taken care of like 5 minutes ago. wow so i guess i am vacationing in williamsburg Virginia on June 15th. whoo hoo for me

No comments: