Thursday, May 7, 2009

green

going green seems to be a big deal right now with the ozone layer dissolving and all. well every little bit helps. As an individual one can make a difference by just changing one or two things. I traded in my disposable coffee cups for a travel mug and i try to use my sub/zero water bottle when ever possible. also I recycle at home and at work we do too.

If one individual can make a difference with one little change then imagine what a large company could do, even if some of these manufactures just changed their packaging that would be a really good start. I hate when i buy something and the package is more than half empty what is up with that? My mom just recently ordered two bottles of her favorite shampoo through the mail ( you can only get it through mail order ) They shipped them in two different boxes!!!!! and each box was big enough to hold 5 or 6 bottles of shampoo!!!!!!!! my mom and i were both really pissed about the whole thing. I mean really two giant boxes when they could have used one much smaller box? really? what ere they thinking?

No comments: