Tuesday, May 26, 2009

getting lots done

I had an extra long weekend five days to be exact. I got a lot of stuff done and still had time to mull around.

I finished two of my three on going projects I finished a shrug for a girl at work and i finished my sun hat
I had to frog this thing three times ahhhhhhhhh! I actually didn't mind too much because it was a small project ( A: have i been converted ? ) And i have made a lot of progress on the sweater i have been making for myself too :) My hope is that it is done by the fall.
I took take of a couple of things at the bank and mailed a few things at the post office ran an errand for my mom. I also decided that i need to go through all of the cloths that have piled up in various corners of my room. I have THREE ! bags of cloths to give to goodwill, that is a lot of cloths and i haven't even touched my closet yet!!!!
wow it sounds like i had a really boring long weekend, but i did go shopping twice, took my self to lunch on friday, lounged on my hammock multiple times, got a good buzz on saturday, took a nice walk. so i did take some time for myself to relax. :) back to work tomorrow tha's not so bad i get to see my babies :)

No comments: