Sunday, January 25, 2009

snow snow everywhere

hi y'all,

Well we seem to have plenty of snow a little too much if you ask me. I just realized this year that i am the worst shoveler of snow ever!!! I don't know how this happened but i just never seem to know where to put the snow once it is on my shovel. I look at other peoples walk ways and cars they have nice neat paths mine is always a hot mess. My 75 year old mother shovels better than i do.

Well i seem to have made to my computer while in a good mood. I noticed the nicest thing while looking out of the trolley window on my ride home the other day. Have you ever noticed that a couple of days after snow has fallen it always sparkles on the surface ? well it does and it is one of the prettiest things i think i have seen in a while. I also seem to be having flash back memories from when i was a kid. I remember always looking out at my yard and thinking that the snow looked like frosting on a cake and that the trees and picnic table were decorations made of candy. I think i may of had a sugar addiction! I have always had a vivid imagination.

No comments: