Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday


My birthday was yesterday I turned 36. At my job we celebrated my birthday on Friday I got two very nice cards a really yummy cupcake from the bakery down the street, and a flower. It is a custom for our boss to give us a flower on our birthday. mine is very pretty.
My mom cooked a special dinner for me on Friday we had her chicken cutlets made from scratch, Delmonico potato's ( very cheesy ) and green beans with almonds and of course a lemon cake MMMMMMM. My brother gave me a 30 dollar gift card to old navy, my mom gave me a turtle necklace, fuzzy gloves, hello kitty knee socks, and some nice lip balm.
Saturday, the day of my actual birthday, I actually ran a lot of errands blah, but that's o.k because i went to a party that night. Now it wasn't an actual birthday party it was a post Christmas party ( it was originally planned on a day that had a storm ) I got to have disaster cake and a friend ( who couldn't be there) sent along a pretty candle that we used when i was sang too. Oh, and there was a group of my friends moms friends there and they kept telling me how young i looked and what nice skin i had so that was nice. I had some wine whoo hoo and OMG there was so much yummmy yummy food there!
so even though i have not been in the best of moods lately ( and my family bickered all through my special dinner) I did all in all have a nice birthday :)


No comments: