Saturday, October 11, 2008

my time.....

let's see this has been a rather univentful day but pleasent just the same. True joy in life is found in the little things that occur each day. You don't need fireworks and pareads to experience joy. Joy can be found almost anywhere if you just slow down and open your eyes. Here ar some examples of where i find joy everyday..... a babies smile, a cool fall breeze, a nice hot cup of tea, hot shower, knitting with friends or by myself, finding a dollar in my pocket.................... I could go on and on but i won't.

The past few months have been particularly hard for my to find joy I have managed to find some it was just a lot harder than usual. There are several reasons why this has been hard let's see: job burnout, having an abusive boyfriend, dumping an abusive boyfriend, expensive things keep needing to be fixed on the house well those are the big ones i won't drag on.

So i have decided to try and focus on all of the little things that are wonderful and cherish every happy moment i have.

1 comment:

Amy said...

DONNA!!! Welcome to the blogosphere!!!! YAY!
I find that writing things out often helps. Telling the story releases it from my mind and allows me to free myself from it and move on. No matter what it might be. I look forward to reading more.