Sunday, November 28, 2010

holiday season

hi all. the holiday season is upon us which for me means lots of baking, cooking, and crafting. i have put any knitting that i was doing for myself on hold until i finish knitting socks for my mom for Christmas. I am knitting both socks at once and i am 2 or 3 inch's away from the heel. I should have a problem finishing them in time. Of course now that i have said that out loud...

I enjoy baking, mostly i bake cookies. I have made cupcakes a few times but usually cookies or brownies. Well today for the first time ever i made biscuits from scratch!!!!!



that's right baking powder biscuits from scratch!!! They came out pretty good, i may have over worked the dough just a little. The biscuits had a little more chew to them than i would of liked but all in all they weren't bad.

No comments: