Saturday, August 22, 2009

back to the real world.....

hi, i just got home from my vacation today and i go back to work Monday. The Berkshires were fabulous, I was surrounded by mountains and had a view of the most beautiful lake. In the morning there was big puffs of fog rising up off the mountain tops and the air was soooooo clean smelling. I went for nature walks, i walked the labyrinth every day, i learned a lot about healthy foods and why they are good for us, i participated in a drumming circle, and i ate some really good food!

I left there on Thursday and went to Albany N.Y. for two days to visit my best friend who had a baby about six months ago. She said i could be auntie Donna whoo hoo i am an auntie! The baby was soooo cute she has red hair and the best smile ever. I will have to visit more often.

I got back today and i go back to work Monday. back to the real world, i don't want to can't i live in my vacation world forever? well i guess if i stayed there forever it wouldn't be much of a vacation would it. so back to the real world i go like it or not.

No comments: